Tuesday, January 5, 2010

He who angers you...Conquers you!!

How true is the above statement…. Often when we are angry we do things which we normally would not do..our behavior is changed at that point of time.. We consciously change ourselves and our behavior. and somewhere we satisfy our ego by saying.. "see what I did.. He did this to me,,and so I will do this..and then he will know.." but how conveniently we have forgotten that this is not our victory.. Infact this is our defeat.. We have given the other person the power to make us change ourselves…


Why should we be effected by what people say or do… we should not let anybody be so strong to effect us so much that we decide to change our self… nobody should be more important than yourself.. Other peoples behavior should not be the guiding factor of our behavior.. our behavior should reflect OUR identity and OUR thoughts ...not a reflection of other's or a reaction to other's activities……

I know it is easier said than done.. But how nice it would be if we can actually practice this in life… I am trying to live it.. Hope my efforts don’t go wasted..

No comments:

Post a Comment