Friday, December 4, 2009

Why I love my Sister




"Anyone can give up. It is the easiest thing in the world to do. 
 But to hold it together, when everything seems like falling apart;
 That's true Strength"


I have always loved this thought and tried to live with "TRUE STRENGTH".. but today this statement makes the most sense to me... and the credit for the same goes to my sister... she has made me not to give up in the week moments.. and to believe in myself and have faith in God... she has reminded me of my true strength...

She has always been the backbone of my being,,, not once..but always she has been there for me.... loving me,, caring for me.. being happy in my happiness and uplifting my moods when I am feeling blue..my entire childhood I have grown up seeing her and wanting to be like her,, and today too my zest is on... She has been everything to me..a friend,, a guide,, a philosopher, motivator and yes Sister ofcourse!!!


I want to start my blogging by dedicating the first post to the most important person of my life..my sister and thanking her for being there and being so nice..


Didi.. I love You!!


1 comment:

  1. i am touched and humbled by these words...my chotu sister,,,and dont u ever forget how much i too love you for all that you are and all that you've been for me......and how much i need you in my life...

    just be the same always...

    my wishes, my prayers and my love is always with you, and in everything that you do...

    ReplyDelete